FLS outsourcing offers our clients a complete onsite transport management supply chain solution.
Working in partnership with our clients, our aim is to provide a 3pl and digital freight offering with improved transport efficiencies and cost savings.
FLS has an industry-leading carrier network and frameworks that offer sustainable and fixed transport cost savings. Savings are delivered by FLS, not from the transport rates only, but through business efficiencies, delivered through transport specific service improvements and cost-saving initiatives identified through data insight.
With our multi-service offering and vast global carrier supply chain, FLS can not only offer an onsite, outsourced solution that results in service improvements and cost saving but, from our experience and expertise, we can support your customer care and future transport strategy and business vision.
Following a review of services and providers, FLS will produce a complete overview on potential savings and services, with a complete proposal that will include mobilisation planning, SLAs, and continual improvements strategy within an outsourced arrangement.
Expected results from FLS outsourcing:
• Time and costs savings with the typical target of more than 15 – 25% net savings
• Provision of regular and detailed information to support future strategy and vision for transport within a business
• Improving customer service and control over internal and external service standards
• Administration savings, through single point invoicing and systems managing the compiling of all required documentation
• Increasing flexibility via a fixed resource-based transport solution with accessibility of the vast supply chain of carriers
• Access to bespoke online Client Portal giving instant access to booking records, costs, transport reports, KPIs and PODs!
What makes us special?
Over 42,000 vehicles, working across 25 regional clusters around the globe, deliver operational excellence around the clock.