OWNER VAN DRIVER
Freight Logistics Solutions are pleased to be working with a well-known regional company and have a number of positions available for owner van drivers.
£140.00 – £180.00 per day
Full-time, Permanent, Temporary
Do you own a van, enjoy the freedom of being your own boss, working when you want? pride yourself on delivering great customer service?
FLS has some great opportunities in your area for you to join our team of professional van drivers in the fast-paced and exciting work of logistics. Regular work & great rates of pay – we would love to hear from you!
What do you need:
• Provide your own vehicle
• Full driving license
• Goods in Transit and Public liability
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Provide great customer service
• Work in a professional manner with the general public and businesses
With this current situation, there is a high demand for van operators in your area.
It is difficult for us to run face-to-face on-boarding sessions at our offices or locally so we’ve moved the application process online
• Multi-drop (delivery)
• Delivering to residential and commercial properties
• Experience of deliveries by van beneficial, training can be provided.
• Working in a fast-paced industry
• Giving regular updates throughout the run
• A-B runs also available
All applicants must have or ability to obtain their own van (SWB/ MWB/ LWB/ XLWB/ Luton) along with Goods in Transit Insurance and Public Liability Insurance.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please contact the FLS Multidrop Team on 01633 288 400 – email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him on 07494 114550 to discuss any questions. You can formally APPLY NOW by completing the form below and we’ll help get you up and running.
To Apply please complete this form >>
All work, communications, administration even your invoicing can be delivered through the
FLS Carrier Portal – click here for more info >>
Your business with us can be completely run from our phone app.
For more detail on our Carrier Portal >>
Multi-drop Account Manager
Your details will not be shared with a 3rd Party – Our GDPR Policy is available on our website or from a link on the form.
• Successful drivers must be able to provide a work history record and would need to obtain a DBS Certificate once commencing work.
• Working in a loop methodology & Flex (working as a team)
• Experience in multi-drop work in the Welsh service area
• Black dress code, with Hi-Vis and safety shoes
• DBS in place once selected